Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Acceptance!

Talk about serendipity! Remember how I mentioned Disc Love yesterday? Well, it's just been accepted (under the new title Midsummer Disc Dreams) by In The Mist Magazine, an online magazine for women who love the outdoors. And for their maiden issue, no less!

Woo hoo! My first online magazine publication! My mind is a frenzy. I feel the same way I felt when I got into college, like big changes are on the horizon. I know that I still have a long way to go, but it's good to know that at least one thing I've written is suitable for publication.

I'll let you know the details when they're finalized.

3 comments:

Lillie Ammann said...

Congratulations, Emma! This is exciting and could be the start of a great published future.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lillie! I sure hope so!

Laurie Paulsen said...

woohoo!!! congratulations, emma! very exciting!
be sure to let us know about the responses you receive--vicarious thrills. :)