Monday, December 1, 2008

Odds and Ends for the Week of December 1

Just a quick update, the Community Fridays guest for this Friday will be Jean Henry Mead. She's an author and writes some of the best writing blog posts I've come across. In addition, she's currently on a blog book tour promoting her newly released book, A Village Shattered. Be sure to stop in and give her a hello if you get the chance! To find out more information about her tour, click here.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to a quiet week after the holidays. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to get to Darkover, but I did get a head start on my holiday shopping, and a chance to recover from a hectic Thanksgiving. And now hopefully I can relax a bit and make some real progress on my writing.

5 comments:

Jean Henry Mead said...

Thank you, Emma, for the very nice promo. I hope I can live up to it. I'm looking forward to our visit on Friday and your interview with the sheriff in my novel, A Village Shattered.

Helen Ginger said...

Looking forward to hearing what Jean has to say!

Morgan Mandel said...

Time to get back into the rut of work again. I didn't miss it. I was off from Wednesday through Sunday. I could get used to that kind of life!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Friday. I'm reading "Shattered" now and becoming a fan of Jean's. GF can WRITE. Gonna host her (actually her character, Sarah) on Free Spirit on Dec 10.

K, gotta jet.

Unknown said...

Yes, exciting times here with all the blog book tours! And Morgan, I totally agree. I'm missing time off already!