Monday, May 30, 2011

You Amuse Me Now on Blogger

Not much to mention today, except for the fact that I've switched You Amuse Me over to a Blogger platform.

I was hosting it with Weebly before the switch. I really like Weebly, and I'm still hosting my personal website there. However, I wanted the main part of You Amuse me to be a blog that I'd update on a regular basis, and Blogger is just a better platform for blogging (not surprisingly).

If you haven't checked it out yet, give it a look. Tons of fun and entertaining stuff to see and do. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Deb Hockenberry said...

Hi! I'm sorry that I haven't been to your site for awhile. I dropped by to tell you that you have been awarded The Stylish Blogger Award! Go to my blog at http://thebumpyroadtopublishing.blogspot.com to learn about the award. It's bound to drive more traffic to you!

Unknown said...

Thanks :)