Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gunning for $1000 Milestone!

Wow, things are going great with the Mechalarum Kickstarter project! I'm already up to $975, and need just a little bit more to push it up into the quadruple digits.

It's important to have mini-goals to work towards when you're trying to reach a really big goal - otherwise, the really big goal can get overwhelming! That's why I've set a target of reaching $1000 by Friday. Every little bit helps :)

Another important goal-reaching technique is to create visual aids that will reinforce the vision of success in your brain. So I decided to mock up a little progress chart for my project. Of course, I couldn't just draw a regular ol' thermometer-type design, so I went ahead and used my (somewhat limited) artistic skills to create a Kiellen-like character flying up into the sky, with some little swirls of flying-ness radiating out below her.

Here's how far we've come in only a few short days!



Want to read more about my Kickstarter project? Check out this recent post:

Mechalarum Kickstarter Launch Party Was a Success!

And here's another take on the Knodes Knows blog:

Kickstarter Launch Day Reflections

Thanks for following along! Don't forget to share, and stop by my project page! And stay tuned for some wildly exciting announcements, soon to come!

Mechalarum on Kickstarter

No comments: